Tuesday 28 May 2013

I was


I was not jealous rather curious... About your dreams more than you serious... You failed to get my intension... Never felt my urge of being your inspiration! Suddenly you came and won my heart... Capture it nd then gave a hurt... I loved your dreams from my core... Not less thsn you...but much many more... I woke i slept...only because of you but you left... I wanted deeply triumph of yours You didnt rely could not ofcouse... Wished you the best with every beat You were hard to feel little bit... I always wishes your arts to be shine I wanted to gift evevry best of mine.. you used my immotions and just thrown Still wish your victry...the golden crown.... .....the post whom i dedicated my blog... Who never realised..my thoughts couldnt log

No comments:

Post a Comment