Monday 30 December 2013

THE LAST NIGHT....(31st December)

I don't like the Morning;
The Morning of New Year,
Rather I treasure; the Evening,
The Last Evening of Last Year,

May it has been passed;
And so much very fast;
I can't forget, Ever bother,
That Last Evening; we spent together...

I can't bring it back;
Without a time machine,
That Eve's miracles;
No other can imagine...

Touched my soul;
Reached my inside;
With rush and ease!
Teased that night!

That cold breeze madly;
Held me boldly;
That badly night;
Warmly very tight,
I was astonished and surprisingly pleased!
Welcomed the wind that made me accomplished...

It was a monsoon in a wrong season;
Fool me enjoyed and loved without reason!
It pulled me out, from my insight,
Keeping the storm; very cleverly hide...

I was fool either innocent;
Finding the trouble; fairly descent,
Walked over the dew; on barefoot;
Listening the wind's mesmerising flute!

The illusion suddenly vanished!
My trust was oftenly punished,
It hurt me; as a Gift or cheat;
Thousands of sufferings i had to meet

I faced the strom; the deadly devil,
Killed me; in a manner,keenly skill!

That Eve and Now...
I memorise somehow!
much more broken; i am now killled
Fool heart is full; sadly filled!

Tired I remember, but too much  shocked,
That cold memory has just warmly knocked!
I am MiSsing ; miss the danger;
Deeply feeling; and touch of the stranger,

I feel the killer, that last dark night,
And his torchures; perfectly alright!
Blossom in my breaths and ruin every Winter,
Will comeback to me;
every last night...
....December....

Photo: Collected.
Collage: M.C

No comments:

Post a Comment